Friday, June 29, 2007
As a Blogger on BlogSpot, you may wish to add a 'Recent Posts' tab in your navigation bar. But, the new Blogger doesn't provide any widgets for this. Don't worry, there's a hack for this. All you need to do is add your own feed to your blog.
Here are the steps:
- Open your Blog's Template(Layout) page.
- Click on 'Add a Page Element' and select the 'Feed' widget.
- Your Blog's feed URL will be:
(Make sure your blog feeds have been activated under the 'Settings' tab).
- Rename the tile as 'Recent Posts' and customize the number of feed elements you wish to add.
- Save the template changes and you're done.
Enjoy this 'Recent Posts' hack in Blogger and do leave a comment if you like this hack.